06/18/20 Dad' Day Gift Ideas @ 5:39
Hammer & Stain Princeton, WV
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from?ÿthe drop down menu below.?ÿ
2. On the personalization form, enter the?ÿpersonalized data needed?ÿin order to prepare your stencil. Proceed with checkout.
- This is?ÿa WOOD workshop?ÿso your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes?ÿthat give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!?ÿ
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY?ÿbe used for future workshops within 90 days. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at?ÿHammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV
- You are welcome to BYOB (food and drink). ?ÿIn order to consume alcohol you must be?ÿ21+.?ÿ ?ÿ
???ÿ If you do not feel well or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please do not attend the workshop
???ÿ Tables will be set up for social distancing. Thus, workshops will limited to 10 people.
???ÿ Please suggest you wear a face mask upon arrival. Unfortunately, we have not been able to secure masks, so it will be your responsibility to have one. They are not required, but highly?ÿrecommended.?ÿ
???ÿ Please limit what you bring into the studio.
???ÿ Only the person with a registered seat will be allowed in the studio.
???ÿ Once you enter the studio we will need to take your temperature and you will wash or sanitize your hands.
???ÿ Please do not wear your Sunday best. We will be using disposable aprons at this time.
???ÿ Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other items to you as needed.